[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
shrineofinsanity.com • View topic - Hi, I'm Michael

shrineofinsanity.com

Keeping the internet insane since 1998.

Hi, I'm Michael

Use this forum to introduce (or reintroduce) yourself to the Shrine.

Hi, I'm Michael

Postby Interloper » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:58 pm

You might know me as "the Interloper". Or you may not know me at all.

I created the Shrine in 1998 and I've been trapped here ever since. It's okay, though. I don't mind. On a good day the view is nice and you can see right through the Netherous Ether and into the dimensions beyond. And the seats are comfy.

I am also a writer and, allegedly, a vampire hunter. Don't tell the vampires that though. Unless they're reading this, in which case I'm already screwed.

You can follow me on , if you'd like. I'd like it. VERY MUCH. :stuart:
Interloper
Site Admin

Return to Admissions